Because of the corona virus, we're going to do things a little differently than we normally do. Our branches temporarily work with less staffing. Lead times may therefore be slightly longer than usual. You can only visit your local branch if you have an appointment and only if this is really necessary. We try to reschedule appointments or - if possible - preferably try to do them by telephone or via a video connection. In this way, we protect our customers and our employees and we help to prevent the further spread of the corona virus.
- All our employees follow the guidelines of the RIVM. And we assume that you do the same.
- Do you have an appointment at your local branch? Your account manager will call or email you to discuss whether and how the appointment can best take place.
- Do you have a cold or do you have flu symptoms? Then stay at home and cancel the appointment.
- If you have an appointment at your local branch, we ask you to understand that we temporarily will no longer shake hands and that we will keep a minimum distance of one and a half meters during an advisory meeting.
- Would you like to call our customer service? Then you may have to wait a little longer than you are used to from us.